Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thanks :: sketch this 62

I'm just sketching away - using sketches that is.

This time sketch this is the culprit. Now, what is interesting is that I posted a card similar to this a few weeks back. I was working on both cards at the same time, but I was so exhausted that I never finished this much larger version. So seeing this week's sketch was my motivation to get it done.

I mentioned that it is big - 6x6 to be exact. I probably could have gone w/5.5x5.5, but I know that I have an envelope that I can put this one in. Got the envelope @ Hollo's (they will take your order over the phone if you know exactly what you want; wonderful place).


Now I'm off to figure out a FREE replacement for Photoshop: Splashup, Photoshop Express and others. I need to add text to a .png file. Trying to make more monograms.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey
dry embossing: Cuttlebug
metal charm: Making Memories
flower: Bazzill
button: Foof a la
ink: VersaMagic
pearls: ??
floss: DMC
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda Beeson said...

OHHHHH wow! I am in love with your card and what you did with that sketch! LOVING your mix of the embossing plates and the addition of the little pearls is just perfect!

August 16, 2008 3:22 PM  
Blogger Charli said...

Great card! I love the embossing and the pearls.
Charli
x

August 17, 2008 7:12 AM  
Blogger Savitri said...

NICE! Soo pretty!!!!

So, where do you go looking for a dress? I have a wedding in a few months to go to :)

August 18, 2008 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home