Thursday, August 07, 2008

Published in CARDS Magazine

Yea! This is a wonderful thing. I was first published CARDS Magazine in October, 2007. This time it's the August, 2008 issue. For the embossing section. Of course, I used the Cuttlebug. This is another card that I like for its simplicity. For getting published I received two copies of the mag along w/a Basic Grey's Sultry paper pack. Love that. Even nicer that the package arrived on my birthday!

Oh, I will also have a card in the September, 2008 issue for the Thinking of You section.

I am working more submissions right now. There is a deadline this Sunday for the January, 2009 issue.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacey's Mom said...

Congrats on the publication. It's not surprising because your work is great.
Take care,
Christy

August 07, 2008 8:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love your artwork - and you deserve to be published. I hope to get that honor someday too but I have to find more time to stamp for that!

August 07, 2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Jean Cross said...

Good luck Kim and congratulations on the other publishings! Your work deserves to be published.
Naturecoastcrafter (Jean)

August 10, 2008 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home