Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Workin Another Sketch CPS :: 76

I'm trying to get in the habit of submitting to several sketch blogs each week. I'll be working on a card for 2 Sketches 4 You before the week is out.

For now, I tried my hand at the Card Positioning Systems (CPS) sketch for this week. It was posted on Sunday evening. It's a rather simple sketch providing much room to improvise. As always, I wanted to do more, but sometimes simple is best.

I plan to send this to a friend who has her first chemo session last week after being diagnosed w/breast cancer. I'm going to include a set of Thank You cards that she can send out to her family and friends.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Creative Imaginations and Basic Grey
stamps: Inkadinkadoo
ink: Versa Color
bling: unknown
other: sewing machine

NOTE: I have other images, but Blogger is importing them upside down and sideways; oh well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy Beeksma said...

Lovin the card...May try that sketch as well!!!

August 05, 2008 5:29 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Very pretty card! I love the bling and stitching.

August 06, 2008 4:09 PM  
Blogger Charity Hassel said...

oooh. love that bottom edge! wonderful work using the cps sketch!

August 10, 2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home