Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My First ATCs - Artist Trading Cards

I am sooo all over the place. I am working on completing my mini-book and I just finished my first set of ATCs - artist trading cards. I was reluctant to join a swap on ScrapInStyle TV (SIS), but I finally decided to just jump in and do it.

So much fun. I don't know a lot about ATCs, so I'll try to point you to some resources. I know that ATCs are usually 3.5x2.5 and they are somewhat popular on the SIS Swap Board. There are lots of cool themes like your super hero name, fav movies, recipes, scavenger hunts and the one that I'm participating in - fav T-shirt slogans.

I keep missing the sign up for the monthly ATC swap, but the organizer, Stacey, sent me a link to some of her work.

So here is a sneak peak at my ATCs ... they are not due to the organizer until early October.

Thanks for looking! I'll post details when I finally post the the full images.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine Robertson said...

Well done you, it's always good to try something different.

Lorraine xxx

August 14, 2008 8:46 AM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

they look great

August 14, 2008 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home