This card was way too intricate! Love it though. The stitching part was quite cumbersome. I'd stitch, then arrange the strings so that they would not get caught in the machine. I did that for nearly each line. Not to mention the thread broke a couple of times and I had to re-thread the bobbin - what a pain.
I do like the end result though. Got my inspiration from here
. Each of the Cuttlebugged squares are one inch. I tried using larger squares, but I end up w/a super-sized card.Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
patterned paper: Basic Grey
stamp: Hero Arts
embossing powder: Ranger
Labels: basic grey, bazzill, card, cuttlebug, dry embossing, hero arts, rubber stamps, sewing, sewing machine, stitching, versamagic