Sunday, July 06, 2008

Yes, Indeed, I'm Thinking of You!

This card was way too intricate! Love it though. The stitching part was quite cumbersome. I'd stitch, then arrange the strings so that they would not get caught in the machine. I did that for nearly each line. Not to mention the thread broke a couple of times and I had to re-thread the bobbin - what a pain.

I do like the end result though. Got my inspiration from here. Each of the Cuttlebugged squares are one inch. I tried using larger squares, but I end up w/a super-sized card.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: VersaMagic
embossing powder: Ranger
embossing: Cuttlebug

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

This is so cool! There is no way I would have the patience to do it!

July 06, 2008 11:39 AM  
Blogger debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fab idea of the embossing squares and the stitching finishes it brilliantly worth all the pain.

July 07, 2008 4:56 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love all that stitching...you did such a great job with it!

~Lea

July 07, 2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger Kandis Smith said...

wow this is soooo pretty! Love all that stitching and the fun quilted look!

July 08, 2008 11:17 PM  
Blogger Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow this is sooo pretty! Your stitching is amazing!

July 12, 2008 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home