Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Song on Paper

This is a scraplift! And an old one at that. I've been combing through some of my old CARDS magazines. I always go to my dog-eared pages first and sometimes wonder ... 'why did I like this?' I decided I would go to my mag stash more often for inspiration.

But this card is scraplifted from Alissa Fast and it's from the March/April 2006 issue (p. 99). I would have scraplifted more identically if I could have located my KI Memories note cards that she used as the base fo the card. Instead I had to use some note cards from Die Cuts With a View (DCWV); not a bad substitute just that I have those KI ones, but who knows where.

As for the happy birthday sheet music ... I just used Google Images to locate 'happy birthday sheet music'. I then imported the image into Photoshop and converted the image to a brush. That way I could better manipulate the coloring, which is a shade of brown.

Top it off w/stickers and it was a relatively easy card to produce.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:

note card and cardstock: DCWV
stickers: American Crafts
ink: VersaMagic
stamp: Katie & Co./Michaels $1
Happy Birthday sheet music: created using Photoshop

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home