Friday, August 22, 2008

It's a Wedding Weekend!

I have a friend who's getting married this weekend. Should be a wonderful weekend too.

So of course, I had to assemble a wedding card for the newlyweds. I'm also going to get them a set of Thank You cards that they can use at their leisure.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: K&Co. and Papertrey Ink.
stamp: Stampin Up!
embossing powder: Ranger
ink: VersaMark
chipboard element: Bazzill
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
ribbon: Offray
hat pin: Joann
die cut letters: Quickutz Zoe
other: sewing machine

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...I Sooo love that pin and the embossing with the ribbon just gives it the perfect finishing touch...
`Congrats` to the new couple...Have a great Weekend:)X

August 22, 2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Tammy Hershberger said...

This is so pretty and elegant! And I love how you put their initials on the card... personalization makes things so much more special!

Just a note of thanks for visiting my blog, and my sympathy to you and others on the passing of Congresswoman Tubbs Jones. I read your other blog, and can tell how much she meant to you. I don't pay much attention to politics, but understood how much she meant to many people in the Cleveland area! I was just shocked to hear the news last week, and am sorry that such a great woman has been lost way before her time!

August 24, 2008 10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the pattern paper and the chipboard.

August 25, 2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger Debbie Olson said...

What an elegant card! I adore stick pins as embellishments--great job!

August 25, 2008 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home