Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge :: 7

Yea, time for another Cuttlebug Challenge. It's week 7, in case you are counting and this is the first challenge for the month of November. You can participate in this challenge until Saturday.

I'm liking this card. I originally created it as a submission for the 2 Sketches 4 You design team. Just a cutie. And quite simple too. I used K&Company patterned papers which coordinate so well together. I've had that Quickutz dress die from some time. I've used it on occasion and I do like it. It surely does add that 'girlie' touch. Oh, and the 'tres chic' stamp is from See-D's; it's a set I have called "Ooh la la". There is dry embossing on the top half too; a bit had to see though.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K&Company
dress die cut: Quickutz
stamp: See-D's
ink: VersaMagic
embossing powder: Ranger
flower die cut: EK Success
bling: unknown
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Textile Texture
ribbon: Michaels
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle aka Otomon said...

What a pretty pretty card!

November 13, 2008 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home