Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The life of a card maker - or not ...

Okay, so my card making and virtual life have come to a stand still. Timing. I've started some outside endeavors (read: part-time job), and it aims to take over my life.

If that was not enough, my laptop has crashed; well, the Windows operating system has. My daughter has the reinstall disk, but guess what, she can't find it. Whatever. Of course the warranty has expired and I don't quite have the computer know how to fix it especially w/o the disk. Oh, woe is me.

So I bring you this little note courtesy of the public library. Thanks goodness. I could actually post some cards, if I had some spare time to make some. Oh, well.

I did not even get a chance to complete this week's Cuttlebug Challenge card. And there is a Stamping Camp taking place on 2peas. Actually, I thought that I could work the two together. My loss.

Other things I'm missing out on - I can look but not participating:
  • weekly sketch on 2 Sketches 4 You
  • weekly sketch on cps
  • making a shape card @ Card-A-Licious
  • Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge
  • All of the activity on the Hero Arts blog
  • Beate's Fresh and Fun
  • And so much more
Don't know when I'll have time to seriously trouble shoot the laptop issue. But for my sanity, I need my time to craft! It's art therapy and you already know that.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Enfys said...

Oh dear, hope your puter probs are solved very soon, in the meantime, try and find time for some therapy (crafting!) x

October 29, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Working sure does cramp the artistic soul, doesn't it?? Hope you find your creativity time!

October 31, 2008 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home