Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge :: 5

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is active and has been since Wednesday. Get on over and play. The challenge this week is to emboss on a metallic finish.

Oh, challenge me. I am not crazy about metallic finish. Just not my style. I've seen people work wonders with it though. The best I could do was pull out my Bazzill Bling. I do like the bling especially for wedding cards, but generally speaking, I just don't use it a lot. If you gave me a stack of it, I'd keep a couple of sheets and give it away to others.

So I did a little holiday card w/o the holiday colors. That I do like. Breaking away from the traditional. I do really like the traditional. But this card is just as fun in a different color scheme.

Oh, and I'm getting better at listing which Cuttlebug embossing folders I've used.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill and Bazzill Bling
patterned paper: American Crafts
circle punches: EK Success
circle die cuts: Quickutz
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Ranger
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Winter Jelly

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home