Saturday, November 08, 2008

Card Making with a Purpose

I made this card as a submission for the 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team. Unfortunately I did not make the cut - not this time. I'll try again in the Spring. Congrats to the new DT; their work looks awesome.

But do I love this card? Heck yeah! It has a lot going for it: colors, texture and just plain old fun.

You can vaguely see that I stamped on the Thickers. I used a Tim Holtz's Tattered Rose which is a light shade of pink. I stamped w/a stamp w/writing on it. I do like that look. Additionally, I used my Cuttlebug along w/a Cuttlebug die to cut through the felt for the flower. I like the mix of patterns on top of the Bazzill Bling. I think this one really came together.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill Bling
patterned paper: Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations, K&Co.
letter stickers: American Crafts Gift Box Thickers
ribbon: Wrights
felt: unknown
other: sewing
button: Foof a la
floss: DMC

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home