Monday, November 10, 2008

Ooooh, look ... it's thick stickers!

My most recent article for Craft Critique is for American Crafts Thickers; those awesome thick stickers. What's not to love about these?
  • easy to use
  • great colors, textures and fonts
  • no mess
I could go on ... this is such a wonderful product, oh, and the price. Very reasonable especially if you catch them on sale like I do. I usually buy a ton of them when Hobby Lobby has them at 50% off.

So I made a batch of cards to compliment my article. Love the simple-ness of this "Hi" card.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
card base: Joann
patterned paper: Die Cuts With a View (DCWV)
bling: Darice
ribbon: Martha Stewart
oval die cut: KI Memories
letter stickers: American Crafts Cream Soda Foam Thickers

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home