Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge :: week 2

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to create a card or project w/a Fall or Halloween theme. Well, this is certainly not my strong suit. I just don't get into either one. I don't even know if I will be handing out candy this year in my neighborhood (mostly because it would take a second job to purchase enough candy for all the revelers in my hood).

Anyway, I did manage to eek out a little something; something that I like too. I like that ink. It's VersaMagic's Pumpkin. How appropriate, right? Oh and I pulled out my See-D's stamps too to stamp out 'Fall'. I like those, but I just had not used them yet.


Make sure you hop on over to the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and get in on the action.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Basic Grey
stamps: Stampin Up! (happy); See-D's (Fall)
oval die cuts: Nestabilities
ink: VersaMagic
rick rack: Creative Impressions
dry embossing: Cuttlebug (various folders)
flowers: Bazzill
button: Joanns
twine: Darice
other: staples

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

I love this card! The papers are fabulous, and I love how you have embossed the DP, going to have to try that!

October 12, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger Savitri said...

Oh how GORGEOUS!!! I love the scallop cut and the embossing on it plus the rick rack. Great colors!!

October 14, 2008 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home