Friday, October 24, 2008

Color Inspiration 27 and cps :: 87

I'm just a bit behind in getting this done and posting. So much so that this week's winner has already been posted for the Color Inspiration. But it's not always about winning, now is it? Besides this card fulfills not one, but two challenges. Actually, the card is also based on this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch.

The Color Inspiration Challenge is very cool. Helps me to diversify my color palette. Otherwise, I'd only use olive green and brown. This week's color was red or pink as the main color.

I'm sort of feeling this card. I used up some scraps. I also made it open face. I like my interpretation of the cps sketch because I did not follow the sketch inch for inch.

Well, I am swamped ... thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply and Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey and K&Co.
epoxy embellishment and alphabet stamps: Making Memories
heart die cut: Sizzix
heart button: Dress It Up
button: Foof a la
ribbon: Creative Impression
ink: StazOn
paper flower: Prima
twine: Darice
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Script Texture
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity Hassel said...

love the idea of using the big heart - great take on the cps sketch!

October 25, 2008 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home