Sunday, October 05, 2008

Stamptoberfest @ 2Peas

Stamptoberfest (SOF) has begun over @ 2Peas. It's a week long stamping events w/lots and lots of challenges and lots of goodies to go along w/that. Just fun, fun, fun and at no cost.

I'm hosting one of the many challenges. It's the SOF Cuttlebug Challenge (incidentally, I had this planned prior to knowing about Trudi's blog Cuttlebug Challenge). As a matter of fact, I hosted a Cuttlebug Challenge for Worldwide Stamping Week (WSW) on 2Peas earlier this year in June.

Anyway, I have a like RAK (random act of kindess) for participants. I have some Studio G Holiday stamps as well as a stamp set from Martha Stewart. I may even throw in some other goodies. I'll finalize that on Monday or Tuesday and post a picture.

Oh, so what is the challenge? Just make a card or project using the Cuttlebug along w/stamping. Super simple, right? The deadline is Saturday, October 11, 2008. For all the details, check out my 2Peas blog.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home