Friday, September 12, 2008

You're Fab :: Triple the Sketch

I've gone sketch crazy. You'd think I have a personal goal to do a sketch a day; not the case, but it easily could be, huh?

I picked up this paper pack from K&Co. w/40% off coupon from Michaels. Blue Awning is the name of the line and I love it. Reminds me on denim in a way.

So I grabbed the Triple the Sketch sketch and crafted these cards. I went a bit more simple than the sketch, just trying to tone it down a bitl. I guess it works.

I used a stamp from See-D's (sophisticated friends set) as well as some blue shimmery embossing powder from Joann.

I don't know which card I like the best; they're not really that different, right?

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: K&Co.
stamp: See-D's
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Joann
ribbon: Michaels
oval and scalloped oval die cuts: Nestabilities
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

I love these! Love the texture and the colors.

September 12, 2008 9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous Kim - you are the queen of distressing - love it :)

September 12, 2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Wow these are so beautiful! Nice colour combination!
Becca at http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/ is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you. Check out her fun blog candy giveaway.
Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

September 15, 2008 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home