Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Great Birthday :: cps 79

My vision for this card was a bit off. When I saw the sketch, I knew what stamp I would use. I really do like the stamp, but it was not my friend for this venture. But this is better than my take on last week's Card Positioning Systems (cps) sketch, which never saw daylight and was promptly dismantled.

So here I present you w/another crafty card ... I promise to do better.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ink: Colorbox and VersaMagic
stamps: Hero Arts (birthday) and Inkadinkadoo (flower)
oval: Nestabilities
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Ooooo...what a gorgeous card. Love the rich colors and textures in this...so beautiful!
Melissa

August 29, 2008 12:51 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Oh, WOW.......beautiful card!!!

August 29, 2008 9:08 AM  
Blogger Becca Nelson said...

Pretty! I like it! I love how you gave the edges texture!

August 31, 2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger Charity Hassel said...

so much texture here and that flower's great! thanks for using the cps sketch!

August 31, 2008 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Very nice blog youu have here

June 04, 2022 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home