Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Super Simple "Hello" Card :: cps

I've been working diligently on my craft projects. Good stuff too.
So there you have it ... a little bit about what's been going on in my world this week.

Here's my take on this week's Card Positioning Systems (cps) sketch. As stated, it is super simple. I think I will send this one out as a RAK. I do like the embossing powder; it's just a little sparkly. And how about stamping on the button? Generally speaking, I like it, I just don't know that it fully works on this card. Oh, well.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock and flower: Bazzill
patterned paper: K&Co.
stamp: Rubber Stampede
embossing powder: Joann
ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic and StazOn
button: Dress It Up
ribbon: Morex/Pat Catan's

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Beeson said...

You have been very busy! Hope it is all fun cause I know I have fun creating! Love your take of the CPS sketch.

September 10, 2008 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home