Super Simple "Hello" Card :: cps
- I finished up all three sets of my ATCs: super hero; reduce, reuse, recycle and fav t-shirt slogan
- I finished cards for the cps sketch as well as the 2 Sketches 4 You bonus sketch
- I finished up some Christmas projects to submit to Scrapbook and Cards Today
- I submitted several cards for the Feb '09 issue of CARDS mag
- I finished cards to submit to Papercrafts Stamp It Cards; deadline is Monday
Here's my take on this week's Card Positioning Systems (cps) sketch. As stated, it is super simple. I think I will send this one out as a RAK. I do like the embossing powder; it's just a little sparkly. And how about stamping on the button? Generally speaking, I like it, I just don't know that it fully works on this card. Oh, well.
Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock and flower: Bazzill
patterned paper: K&Co.
stamp: Rubber Stampede
embossing powder: Joann
ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic and StazOn
button: Dress It Up
ribbon: Morex/Pat Catan's