Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank You :: 2 Sketches 4 You Bonus Sketch

I've somehow managed to carve out plenty of crafting time this week. Possibly to make up for not crafting at all last week.

This week on the 2 Sketches 4 You blog, they have a bonus sketch. I like that circle; I'm just attracted to it. So I quickly jumped to make a card. That little tag is cute too. I put some bling on the flower on the tag, but I don't know if it will stay that way. I wanted something flat that would slide in and out.

I used Basic Grey's Periphery. It's a bit bland and dreary, but I'm really smitten w/it. I found it on sale at Pat Catan's for .25 cents a sheet. Nice get, so I got it, and lots of it.

Well, enough chatter ... thanks for looking, here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic and Tim Holtz/Ranger
stamps: Hero Arts (many many thanks) and ??? (thank you)
ribbon: Michaels and Offray
tag die cut: Sizzix
heart die cut: Cuttlekids
flower punch: EK Success
bling: Darice
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great cards kim!!!

September 11, 2008 6:54 AM  
Blogger Laura Davis said...

Kim
This is stunning! Lizette will love it too:)
Laura

September 11, 2008 8:59 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous card!

September 11, 2008 9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great place you have here! Lovely cards! Radio Girl, eh? Do you WORK in RADIO!? (I do!)

September 12, 2008 12:39 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Another gorgeous card!

September 13, 2008 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home