Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh, Look, It's Another Mini Book ... really

Here is my latest mini book. This time the Hero Arts Blog is the enabler. Lisa posted a super simple and short video w/the instructions to create the book using just an 8.5x11 piece of paper.

I have slots to include some info - some affirmations. Though I have not completed that section yet. Also, I used the computer to make all of the sayings:
  • make smiles via snail mail
  • wild abandon
  • give more hugs
  • happiness has no price tag
  • wonder out loud
  • love, love, love
I'm using the SIS TV widget for viewing ... nice.




Thanks for looking ... here's and abbreviated list of what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Junkitz
rick rack: Creative Imaginations
expoxys: Making Memories
buttons: Dress It Up!
twine and star: Darice
letter stickers, chipboard and ribbon: American Crafts
floss: DMC
labels (digital): Little Dreamer Designs/Michelle Coleman
font: A Bite (love that grungy look)

This was fun!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home