Saturday, September 06, 2008

What about the back of the cards?

It's been a bit quiet over here because I am away from my home base, my crafting haven.

I went to Chicago for a taping of the Oprah Show. I know, I know, how exciting, you say. Well, I plan to blog about that there little trip on my other blog in a day or so.

But here's a little something to tide you over for the next two days when I will post some fresh and new cards for your viewing pleasure.

For every card that I produce, I want to leave my mark meaning my contact info. I use a rubber stamp that I purchased from Vista Print. It's a freebie too w/$5 shipping. It's a nice get. It holds three lines - I've included my name along w/my email and blog addresses. The pre-inked stamps come in black. You can get other colors, but it's going to cost you. I like the fact that it is pre-inked. Is it archival ink? I don't know and I can't say that is a priority for me - actually I know that it is NOT a priority for me because FREE supercedes archival quality ... okay, not fully true, but in this instance it does. Oh and one more thing, you can also purchase additional ink pads.

So there you have it, an inexpensive way to customize your craft projects. Now go forth and leave your mark!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Savitri said...

Oh how cool that stamp is! Great idea!!!

Glad you got to go to Oprah. Jealous! I can't wait to read about it. Got pics too?

September 07, 2008 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home