Thursday, July 31, 2008

Caardvarks Sensational Sketch

I so love this lil sketch and just knew that I had to create a card using it. It's a part of a Caardvarks Challenge and the sketch is courtesy of Laura from 2 sketches 4 You. I have not posted on Caardvarks in some time. They have some cool challenges; I have just been all over the place, but I'm back Caardvarks.

So, now ... a little bit about this card. I was in a rush to complete it because I needed to hit the road for a weekend trip. The card is okay, but there will be a transformation; there has to be. Because just okay is not my thing.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply and Bazzill
patterned paper: A Muse
stamps: $1 Michaels and Wordsworth
rick rack: Creative Impressions
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
embossing powder: Ranger
other: sewing machine

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori K said...

Very pretty Card!

July 31, 2008 11:33 PM  
Blogger lauren bergold said...

well, i think this is WAAAAAY more than "just ok" in fact it seems entirely *FAB* to me!!! :)

August 01, 2008 8:00 AM  
Blogger Curt in Indy said...

This is my first time to your blog, and I'm glad I came to visit! I LOVE your monochromatic colors for this card. I love monochromatic themes, and this is just beautiful! Best, Curt

August 01, 2008 9:21 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Robertson said...

Cool card, you do some pretty fab stuff.

Lorraine xxx

August 02, 2008 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home