Sunday, August 03, 2008

It is, indeed, a Happy Anniversary

I had to make some quick fast anniversary cards. I am really excited. There are two cards here and they are for two of my very favorite couples.

My one friend is a longtime college classmate. We've kept in touch and I absolutely adore his wife. I often stay w/he and his wife when I visit them. They go crazy if I get hotel room.

The second card goes to my girl, my rock and her hubby. Their wedding was the first and only wedding that I have ever been in and I almost was not in it because it was my birthday weekend. They are so awesome. I love to visit them in Portland, Oregon.

So Happy Anniversary to my very close friends.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill (card #1) and Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) (card #2)
patterned paper: ?? (will post this later; can't remember)
chipboard elements: American Crafts
ribbon: unknown
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Ink
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Textile Texture
sentiment created in Photoshop
jump ring: Making Memories
other: sewing machine

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Traveling Mama said...

These are beautiful! I'm sure your friends will love them!

August 03, 2008 4:20 PM  
Blogger Jacey's Mom said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors.
Take care,
Christy
P.S. You've been tagged. Drop by my blog to play along.

August 05, 2008 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home