Sketch-less week, but Inspired!
I've been checking out some places for inspiration. Looking for inspiration is everywhere. But recently there was a chat on 2peas hosted by Rhonna Farrer - love her. The chat was a part of 2peas' CHA festivities. Very cool. So Rhonna was asking participants where they get inspiration. It turned into a huge four page chat w/lots of links to inspiration.
Of course I listed Keisha Campbell and here A Bit East blog.
But here are some of the others that I really enjoyed:
- Sasha Farina blog - lots of color and totally thinking outside of the box
- Donna Downey's Fabric Albums - I've always like fabric, this just takes it to the next level
- Rhonna has a photo book that is way cool, very eclectic and fresh
- Melibean always posts her lovely work for me (and others) to oggle over
- Bobbi+Mike - a wife and husband photography duo composing images in awe-inspring ways
- Tara Whitney's resume of images is deep; you will look and love!
- Savitri's blog - just good peeps and so much fun