Saturday, July 19, 2008

July Blog Hop Preview

Papertrey Ink's monthly Blog Hop is scheduled for next week - Friday, July 25, 2008 to be exact. I'm making this post in case you want to get involved.

It's alot of fun. There is a challenge and then you create something related to the challenge and you post it on your blog. There are some other rules/details that you can view here.

I'm getting a headstart because I missed last month's challenge. I was on vacation and although I had some craft items w/me, I did not have the main challenge item - a transparency. Crazy, most offices no longer stock them and I was unwilling to purchase a pack knowing that I have/had some at home.

Anyway ... I plan to schedule my post to go up on my blog and maybe someone can and will post a link to my blog in the forum (since there is a good chance that I will not be able to do it myself).

That's a long story, eh?

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: SEI's Jolie Chocolat and Papertrey's Chocolate remix
stamp: Inkadinkadoo
ink: Ranger
ribbon: Offray
vellum: The Paper Studio

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Very pretty! Your work is always so clean, crisp and beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

July 19, 2008 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home