Saturday, July 12, 2008

My First Sketch

... and probably my last.

And do I really need a sketch of my fav design? The answer is no, but now I have goo-gobs of respect for those who create them. I do love this design though. W/the right patterned papers and color combination, you will have a classic card for a smiley someone.

I used PhotoShop CS3. I can maneuver around the program decently. But I had some trouble trying to get the scalloped element. After viewing a tutorial from Jessica Sprague, and playing w/some different color shading, I got it done (though I'm not so sure I can replicate it).

Another digital accomplishment. Yea, me!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

Looks great! I may have to try it later this week if you do not mind. You are right that it is smiley :).

July 12, 2008 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home