Friday, July 11, 2008

Using 2 Sketch 4 You

Here's my next card using the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. Another wonderful site w/incredible ideas and inspiration. Lots of smiles when I visit this site.

For this card, I already the panel - the paper w/the sewing. I had it from something I was working on a few weeks ago. It was in my pile of scraps. I knew that I wanted to make a birthday card. So I pulled out two things that I have not used in some time: The celebrate die from Quickutz as well as the Happy Birthday stamp from Hero Arts.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply and Basic Grey
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ink: VersaMagic
embossing powder: Ranger
stamp: Hero Arts
word die: Quickutz
heart die cuts: CuttleKids and Quickutz
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

very cute card - love the hearts at the bottom - hope to see you back here next week at 2 sketches 4 You :)

July 12, 2008 1:22 AM  
Blogger Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the sketch - I adore the BG paper - love how you used the hearts as a border
Love
kath
xxxx

July 12, 2008 7:16 AM  
Blogger marcibun said...

Beautiful! I love the paper your chose, really elegent looking card.

July 12, 2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger Lori K said...

Very pretty!

July 12, 2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger Peet said...

Gorgeous card!! love the hearts!!!

July 12, 2008 3:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Great job on the sketch!

July 12, 2008 5:10 PM  
Blogger SmilynStef said...

How cool ... love the hearts along the bottom.

July 12, 2008 5:14 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

beautiful card :)

July 13, 2008 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home