Saturday, July 12, 2008

Using Triple the Sketch

...another sketch site card. This time it's Triple the Sketch. I really like their sample work. So much variety. So I'm tossing in my two cents. As for the sewing, I intentionally double sewed on the right side, not the look I was going for, but I did it on purpose and I did not feel like starting that section over again. I also used scalloped scissors. They seem a bit dull, so that was not quite satisfying for me either. But I do like the results.

Here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger and VersaMagic
embossing: Cuttlebug
die cut ovals and scalloped ovals: Nestabilities
stamp: ?? (borrowed from my sister)
other: scalloped scissors, sewing and foam tape

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous:)
`Thanks` for visiting my blog your comments are much appreciated:)

Your blog is Fabulous full of gorgeous creations...TFS!!!:)x

Have a lovely weekx

July 13, 2008 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home