Thursday, July 17, 2008

Craft Critique/CHA/SIS TV

Well, in case you don't know this week is the big Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Convention in Chicago. Disappointed that I am missing it. I am going to make it a goal to attend next summer (can't make it for the Winter event in January).

CHA is when many of the companies release new products for the craft happy crew. There have been so many sneak peeks, that I can not keep up. But maybe you can and/or want to.

Here are some places to see the goodies before they are available to the paying public. NOTE: At CHA, you can not purchase product, but stores can place orders:

Craft Critique has posted/is posting their Annual Carnival list. This time, they are distributing it over several days. Much too see and oggle over.

I like to visit Lifetime Memories. They do a wonderful job of keeping up (though their webbie is not currently loading).

I am still waiting for the Basic Grey sneak peeks and/or releases. I understand that will be made available to anxious people like me sometime on Friday (seems like forever from now).



Over at SIS TV (Scrap In Style TV), there are lots of contests and challenges. Your participation means that you too will become anxious about when products will actually be in the store for purchase.

Happy crafting!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home