Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Set of "Thanks" Cards

I love this paper. If you've checked out my blog, then you will see this paper often. I purchased it at a place in Ohio called Hollo's. They sell the cardstock by the pound. You could get 100 sheets of paper for about $2. Crazy cool, especially for a crafter. Oh, but there are limited colors and you never know what they will have in stock. The good thing for me is that it comes in a 5x8 pack of 100 sheets for $1. Then I just have to score it and get to card making.

Also, since I know what I want, I can usually call them and place an order though they do charge a handling fee in addition to shipping. Still less expensive that making a special trip to Brunswick.

Enough already ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
ribbon: Michael's and Martha Stewart
oval and scalloped oval dies: Nestabilities
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Ranger

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Ack! You are killing me with your awesome layouts! I am so going to have to CASE these! :)

July 10, 2008 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Weston Carpet Cleaning said...

Appreciaate your blog post

October 23, 2022 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home