Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

I'm manufacturing cards like my life depends on it! It is my therapy. So much fun.

I like the colors on this set; again using my fav cardstock. And I have adopted this design as my fav. It's really easy to use the design when mass producing. I also like the design because that is not a lot of bulkiness so it should not need additional postage when mailing.

Here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co./Amy Butler and My Mind's Eye
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
scalloped circle die: Quickutz
circle punch: EK Success
other: Fiskars Threading Water Punch

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Love these! Great layout and I am loving that paper!

July 08, 2008 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home