Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cards as Gifts

My friend recently asked me to make her several sets of cards so that she could give the away as holiday gifts. I am soooo honored.

I've been making cards for my friends for the past few years and she has always been on that list. Oh, and I made her some monogram cards too.

Anyway, here is one set. I really like this one. I'll get around to showing the others too, but I took pics of this set and I have not taken pics of the other sets yet.

I like the touch of embossing and stitching.

I'm hoping to get to make cards for my friends again this holiday season, but I'm in transition and that is an ambitious goal. Oh, well, won't it be nice when they get a package in the mail in, say, February ... ?
Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
card base: Halcraft
patterned paper: K&Co.
stamps: Hero Arts and Stampin Up!
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
dry embossing: Cuttlebug
other: sewing

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Traveling Mama said...

These are beautiful! I love the simplicity and elegance!

November 23, 2008 3:56 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I love this - you are so talented! How did you place the two embossing folders to achieve this look>>>?

November 26, 2008 11:50 PM  
Blogger Meda said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! And to think I have the Cuttlebug too! But I don't have a sewing machine. Well, maybe somaday.... I also love the script sentiments.

November 28, 2008 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home