Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's Up :: cps 91

Another day and another really fun card. I created this one for this week's Card Positioning Systems (cps) sketch. I really like the simplicity of this sketch.

For me the focal point is the stamping. I like that stamp too; very cool sentiment. Picked it up this past weekend. Actually, my mom got it for me. There was only one in the $1 bin. It's one of the Studio G ones. I like when the stamps are more solid and the heat embossing melts together. And the olive embossing powder is nice too. It's from Close to my Heart.

Everything else is kind of basic ... except for the fabric. Just a piece of some fabric that I picked up for $1.49 from Joann.

Oh, and I'm trying to get things back to normal computer wise. Though it's not normal yet. I did install Picasa on the laptop that my friend gave to me. So I am getting more and more comfortable w/this one. As opposed to going back to my laptop. Anyway, Picasa allows me to easily add my name and blog address to the pics.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
fabric: Joann
stamp: Studio G
embossing powder: Close to my Heart
ink: VersaMark
ribbon: Morex
oval and scalloped oval die cuts: Nestabilities
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda Beeson said...

I so love your take on the CPS sketch - LOVE that stamp for the greeting and the colors of your card.

November 20, 2008 11:44 PM  
Blogger Kandis Smith said...

LOve the softness of this card!! Really gorgeous!!

November 20, 2008 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home