Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So Thoughtful :: Card-a-Licious

The design team over @ Card-A-Licious have some awesome work to check out. I like lots of layers and they have that. Sometimes I go simple and they have that too.

For this card, I went w/the layered look. I have been seeing some cards w/the bow and the flower on top and I've been meaning to try that. Well, here it is. I actually tied a very nice bow and almost did not want to cover it up. I like the double-faced ribbon too.

Then there is that flower. It's a nice little stack, right? I do like that new flower die from Sizzix. It's one of the Hello Kitty ones. I almost overlooked that one and the price is scary too - $19.99. Of course, I had a coupon.

I am officially in love w/K&Co. patterned papers. The paper here is from the news stack/pack that I purchased called "Life's Journey". Love that. And the mini journaling page is from Making Memories.
Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co.
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger and VersaMagic
circle punches and die cuts: Sizzix, Quickutz and EK Success
fabric button: The Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby
flower die cuts: Sizzix and Cuttlebug
ribbon: Michaels
mini journal page: Making Memories

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

what a gorgeous card :)

November 19, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

very sweet ! loved how you used the circles in the design !

November 20, 2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger Savitri said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVE IT!

November 27, 2008 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home