Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You :: So Thoughtful


I'm trying to get in early on this week's 2 Sketches 4 You. This sketch is from Kazan. I love the simplicity. It allowed me to do something quick and simple.

I decided to make a mini-card. This card is 4x4. I like that, though I don't currently have any 4x4 envelopes. Guess I could make one to match, right?

There's not much more to say. That's what happens when 'simple' speaks for itself.

Oh, and my mom has her card done already this week too.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
patterned paper: K&Co. and DCWV
rick rack: Creative Impression
stamp: Hero Arts (acrylic)
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink/Ranger
flower: Bazzill or
twine and button: unknown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

Nice card as always.

April 14, 2009 11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kim this may be quick and simple but your work always has big impact! Love the green rick-rack and the sentiment. I had no idea that was your Mom playing along with us all this time - I love her work. I always post her blog name because I have not found her real name yet - tell her to let me know ok so I can be a little more informal.
Hugs
Kazan

April 14, 2009 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh what a yummy huge rick rack!!!

-- dalis

April 15, 2009 12:59 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Such an elegant and pretty card! Love that large ricrac you used! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

~Lea

April 17, 2009 12:46 AM  
Blogger cnelson said...

beautiful card!

April 17, 2009 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home