Monday, March 30, 2009

Craft Critique: Button Cover Tutorial

I have an article posted on Craft Critique. It's a review and tutorial on using button covers.

I do like fabric covered brads and buttons. They bring a classy element to the craft world. I've come to like making my own too. Especially since I don't have a lot to work with in my current craft stash. And when you purchase button cover kits, the only other thing you need is the fabric. And I must admit that I sometimes grab some fabric swatches from Joann.

So, if you get a chance, check out the button cover review and tutorial on Craft Critique. I'm especially interested in what folks think about the video tutorial. I sort of like it.

Here's the scoop on the card that accompanies the article:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ribbon: Offray
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
scalloped circle dies: Cuttlebug
twine: Darice
felt: unknown

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger anne2411 stempelträume said...

thanks it is very nice, that you show how tomakes buttons...

glg anne2411

April 14, 2009 10:18 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Thank you! This is a fab idea.

May 02, 2009 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home