Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Be Inspired Cuttlebug Challenge :: 23 Unusual Die Cuts

This weeks Cuttlebug Challenge is to use punches in an unusual way. I've done this in the past and I like the results.

My project for today is quite basic. I do like the simplicity that comes with using the Swiss Dots embossing folders.

I started to use a sketch for this challenge. I will next time. I think sketches get me to do something different. I do like the basic, but it's not unusual. Maybe next time. Oh, but I did get excited because I used some new Basic Grey paper. I picked it up at Cord Camera a few weeks ago. It's from the Porcelain line - Dresden. I only got one sheet, but I really like it.

Anyway, check out the others. Also, you can get involved too.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Basic Grey
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and 'Thank You' embossing folders
ribbon: Offray

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

lovely card, great work
AllisonX

March 18, 2009 9:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs J said...

Beautiful card Kim, love the simplicity of it too!
Hugs Mrs Jx

March 18, 2009 11:13 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Kim - this is a beautiful card! Love that circle punch with the "thank you" inside of it!!

March 18, 2009 11:54 AM  
Blogger Nathalia Castellon said...

Nice punched/embossed element!

March 18, 2009 12:59 PM  
Blogger danni reid. said...

what a beautiful embellie, love it!!!

March 18, 2009 2:17 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

what a pretty card kim!! so happy to have you with us!!

March 18, 2009 11:53 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Beautiful Kim! Love those colors!
Hugs
Amber

March 19, 2009 2:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn K said...

What a lovely card!!

March 19, 2009 12:41 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Beautiful card!!!!!

March 19, 2009 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!
Peggy

March 19, 2009 11:08 PM  
Blogger Captain Scrappy said...

Great card Kim!

March 20, 2009 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home