Friday, April 03, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You :: Many Thanks

I haven't worked on a 2 Sketches 4 You sketch for weeks. Feels good to be back. I picked a good week too. The sketch was super simple and it used circles. Oh, how I like circles and using my EK Success circle punches.

I got to do a lot of my favs on this one:
  • used my Cuttlebug to do some embossing
  • used my new Que Sera Sera patterned paper from K&Co.
  • used fabric brads
  • used circles
Good stuff.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co.
brad: Making Memories
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Thanks folder
flower: Bazzill or Prima (sorry, I just don't remember).

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kim we missed you!!!! I was just about to send out the 2s4y search party - we would have tracked you down ;) This is gorgeous - love the embossing. Don't be a stranger...
Hugs
Kazan

April 03, 2009 10:33 PM  
Blogger cnelson said...

so pretty! love the embossing!

April 04, 2009 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home