Sunday, March 15, 2009

WINNER :: Winterfest 09 Cuttlebug Challenge

I hosted a Cuttlebug Challenge on 2Peas for Winterfest 2009. It's an annual event hosted by the stamping board on 2Peas.

Here were the details of the challenge: you needed to stamp as well as use the Cuttlebug.

The winner is Kellsterstamps. Love this card. She wins a $10 gift certificate to the online store of her choice.

There so much to like on this card:
  • Love the pastel colors
  • awesome use of the Cuttlebug: she used three different embossing folders
  • I like the cupcakes in the tree
  • the big beautiful bow
  • the large label die is quite nice
  • the stitching adds some texture
  • the sentiment is so cute
Thanks to everyone on 2Peas for entering. So much fun and lots of creativity.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thank You for picking my card....I Love the texture a cuttlebug adds....

March 15, 2009 9:43 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Yes, your is quite the cutie. I'll be in touch.

March 16, 2009 12:23 AM  
Blogger Savitri said...

Oh, very cute! I love it! Ahh, so many place too little time. I have never done a 2Peas challenge even though I've opened an account there decades ago it seemed. Love this!!

March 16, 2009 1:36 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

I used to spend more time on 2peas, but I've been a slacker of late. But I was glad to host the Cuttlebug Challenge. So much fun.

March 16, 2009 9:06 PM  
Blogger sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

Cute card the winner made.

April 05, 2009 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home