Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge :: 24 - Food Theme

This week's Be Inspired Cuttlebug Challenge is a food theme.

The Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team were provided with these cute little digital files. They're from The Cutting Cafe (and available for purchase).

I was going to do a bit more w/the card. For example, I think that it would look better w/brown ink as opposed to the black. But my printer is out of ink and I had to use my roommates printer. I almost did not use the ribbon because I did not want to cover up the embossing on the strip. I like the bow; it adds an elegant touch.

I wish I had time to use more of the cupcake digital files. They are awfully cute. I will probably use more in the future.

My apology for the glare on the image below. I will capture another image and replace it later in the week.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill and craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co.
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and hearts
ribbon: Offray
bling: unknown
circle punches: EK Success

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Mrs J said...

Gorgeous elegant card Kim! Just love that sentiment, I think I could very easily make it my motto for life, lol!
Hugs Mrs Jx

March 25, 2009 9:02 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

love that you just used one of the sayings to create your card
AllisonX

March 25, 2009 9:46 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great way to use the saying on the face of your card and the folder on the background is perfect!

March 25, 2009 10:33 AM  
Blogger danni reid. said...

so pretty & demonstrates how versatile this set is, ♥♥♥ it!

March 25, 2009 11:11 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Pretty card, great colors!

March 25, 2009 1:10 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

so great! love the focus on the sentiment and that ribbon is beautiful!!

March 25, 2009 2:16 PM  
Blogger Regina Easter said...

i think this is just the cutest....hugs

March 25, 2009 2:36 PM  
Blogger Captain Scrappy said...

Like your card! Just using the saying... I didn't think of that! LOL

March 25, 2009 3:21 PM  
Blogger Nathalia Castellon said...

I like the clean lines and especially the touch of the satin ribbon! Simply perfect!

March 25, 2009 3:48 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

great tag (perfect saying!..lol) love the colors and that pretty satin ribbon!!

March 27, 2009 6:04 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Just beautiful! Love the tag and the embossing!
Hugs
Amber

March 31, 2009 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home