Sunday, December 14, 2008

What I've Got Bookmarked

I have tons of bookmarks. I use Mozilla as my Internet browser and I like that it allows me to tag my bookmarks. That is helpful since I have a craft communities folder as well as a craft blogs folder along w/a craft inspiration folder. But once I bookmark the site, I could tag it w/'scrapbooking' and I could locate something in one folder that is not in another folder. Does that make sense. We all have our organizing nuances, don't we.

Point is, if I thought that my life was a bit crazy, it's about to get crazier. More hectic. It's inevitable. I can already feel the slow down, hence, that's why I'm writing this post and not crafting and/or writing this post and not posting about a card that I made.

But back to the bookmarks. Although I have not been crafting, I have been lurking around the web and checking out these places. Most of them are well known.

  • Kristina Werner's Design Blog - love the Color Inspiration Challenge (I could sit all day and click through the Color Inspiration submissions) along w/the short and sweet video tutorials: KWerner Design Blog
  • Two Peas in a Bucket - I still visit 2Peas daily. I check out the daily poll along w/"The Pub" and "General Scrappin" forums and I frequently check out the Garden Girls projects: Two Peas In a Bucket
  • Hero Arts Club Blog - I like the daily posts on the Hero Arts Blog. There are often chances to win prizes too (though I have not been so lucky yet). Just good ideas and I am anxious to see the 2009 catalog: Hero Arts Club Blog
  • 2 Sketches 4 You - It's kind of obvious that I check this site out at least once a day. So many wonderful participants globally. Love that: 2 Sketches 4 You
  • Splitcoast Stampers - I have not been to Splitcoast as much as I'd like, but it's one of my favs. I like to go and search the gallery under "Cuttlebug" or "Nestabilities" or "labels". Splitcoast Stampers
  • {capture the moment} - I love to gawk on this blog, just wonderful ideas and in some cases much detail and precision. It gives me inspiration to make more than cards, though I usually still end up only making cards: {capture the moment}
  • One Pretty Thing - how I like this site. It's really an aggregator of how to make things. There are all sorts of ideas for making things - I really nice this in this economy. And often there are seasonal sections like now there's a section for Handmade gift ideas as well as a Hanukkah section: One Pretty Thing
And actually, I don't have all of these bookmarked, but I do subscribe to their feeds. There are others too like Donna Downey's blog, Tim Holtz' blog, Keisha Campbell's blog, etc.

Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristie W. said...

Great choices. I didn't realize Hero Arts had a blog, I'm subscribing to their feed now. Thanks!

December 14, 2008 5:27 PM  
Blogger Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanks SO much for the shout-out! I'm honored to be listed in such crafty company.

December 15, 2008 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home