Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged. I must admit that I have been tagged before and I just forgot about it. But this time, I'm going to go along, but just this one time. The Internet is already a time stealer. Good thing is, I won't tag anyone ... this madness has to stop somewhere, right?

So here's to Savitri over @ Scrappin and Stampin with Savitri. I recently won a wonderful package of scrappin goodies from her. She is awesome and often shares really useful information w/me about software. Oh, and we share shopping tips and info too. It's what girls do.

1. If I could, I'd rollerblade all the time in addition to treating my reading group to a 4-day spa visit.

2. I rather listen to hip hop music than listen to slow songs/ballads.

3. I wish I could travel more often. I'd like to travel to Europe in the near future.

4. I attended my high school class reunion recently.

5. I have a sweet tooth. I especially like desserts w/apples in them.

6. I am very proud of my daughter for so many reasons...

7. I am impatient, but not as impatient as I used to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home