Monday, December 01, 2008

Hi :: 2 Sketches 4 You and 2Peas Stamp Camp

Wow, another week and back to the wonderful world of cardmaking.

Starting off the week w/this week's 2 Sketches 4 You card sketch. This one courtesy of Laura. I love these sketches. It did not take me to coordinate this one. Just used some of the basics. I did grab some stamps that I rarely use from See-D's. And I used a border punch from Martha Stewart. I do like that punch. It is so easy to line up and use as opposed to the Fiskars punches which take a bit more of an effort to punch through.

Also, over @ Two Peas in a Bucket, Stamp Camp continues. Last week it was a "Kissing" technique. I've been following the camp, but I've yet to post a project. So here it is. The kissing is faint on the letters, but you can see the little swirls. Well that is from another stamp. I am not one to go into detail about this technique - that is why there is Stamp Camp. Go and check out the kissing technique video tutorial by Kristina Werner.

That's enough info for now, right?

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co.
alphabet stamps: See-D's
swirl stamp: $1 Michaels
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Textile Texture
flower: Prima
twine: Darice
button: Foof a al
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger papertrails leaver said...

Oh love this card with the embossing and the kising techniques! You rocked this! Beautiful!

December 01, 2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful! Love what you've done here, fabulous take on Laura's sketch!

December 02, 2008 6:22 AM  
Blogger Laura Davis said...

I just love the embossed look! Very beautiful:)
Laura

December 02, 2008 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is really beautiful! It has a very elegant old world sort of look to it that I just love!

December 02, 2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very pretty indeed. I love the colors and patterns of the papers you chose.

December 02, 2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger Frida said...

Oh, I love this........!!!!
I can't put it in to word so good but I love everything about it !!!

December 03, 2008 5:55 AM  
Blogger Steph Jacobson said...

So pretty! Love the colors and combination of textures.

December 03, 2008 8:57 AM  
Blogger sarahw said...

WOW! What a cool card, so vintage looking! I love it!

December 03, 2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sherie said...

this is a beautiful card! Great job:)

December 03, 2008 10:24 PM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

December 04, 2008 2:59 PM  
Blogger Kristen Swain said...

so gorgeous! i love the texture!
kris

December 05, 2008 4:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

This is so pretty! Love all of the textures.

Katie

December 05, 2008 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home