Monday, September 29, 2008

Time for a bit of Inspiration!

Just a quick little post to provide some inspiration.

I've seen lots and lots of monthly scrapbooking kits on the web. Although some look really good in terms of content, I have not been tempted enough to make a purchase. That is until today.

Somehow I came across the Label Tulip webbie. Oh, what wonderful kits they have. They look so yummy. I was checking out their design team too - Tulip Girls - and I discovered that I link to one of them as a source of inspiration. That would be Sasha Farina of Collection of Memories. Love her work.

So although I did not sign up for order kits, I will be on the look out to see how they look. But I'm feeling like I might end up w/one in the next few months. I usually am uninterested because I think that there is too much stuff that I will not use. But that is the point too - to get you out of your comfort zone and doing something different.

Are there any kits that you have been checking out? Do share.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearl said...

Kit club sites i often have a look at besides Label Tulip is Studio Calico , Scarlet Lime , Bad Girls , Lime tart .

Even if I will never subscribe to them ( postage costs too high for me ) just to see how the designers mix up papers & their often cutting edge designs is a treat !

October 03, 2008 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home