Saturday, September 27, 2008

Looking for a Challenge?

And not just any challenge, but a Cuttlebug Challenge? Well, Trudi is on it. She's crazy about the Cuttlebug and she realizes that she is not alone.

She recently put out a call for a design team and I responded. Lucky me, I'm one of eight, not including Trudi, who's on the Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team.

We'll be using the Cuttlebug in all sorts of ways. I typically just make cards, but this could get me out of my comfort zone every now and then.

Challenges will be posted weekly on Wednesday's.

This is good stuff. I am trying to contain my excitement, but why ...? Let the fun run wild, right?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearl said...

oh joy ! now why didnt I think of this either or earlier ! lol ! actually I found lots of inspiration of CB users in the stamping world where they've posted lots of tips ! there was one blog where they posted 60 ways to use the CB but I forgot which one !!!

September 28, 2008 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home