Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So Much Laughter :: 2 Sketches 4 You

My lack of access to free wifi, won't stop me from blogging. Actually, now I have more time to actually craft. Imagine that.

I've figured out a way to use my cell phone as a modem to get wireless Internet, only, of course, you can't use the phone for anything else if you are using it as a modem. My phone is quite high tech too. I can already get Internet on the celly, but that is just for temporary use and what not. Additionally, I can always travel to the nearest Panera or Get-Go (a convenient store/gas station w/a wifi cafe) for my Internet fix and they are actually very close and Get-Go is open 24 hours ... we'll see how this works out, right?

Oh, and I had to download the Facebook mobile app so that I could update my profile w/a text message. Same for Twitter - for all of my psuedo stalkers.

Back to the task at hand ... my card for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You sketch by Kazan has a lot going on. For example, I have some sewing, heat embossing, and inked edges. I fully embrace this card. I wanted to use ribbon, but alas, no room for it on this one.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock flower: Bazzill
patterned paper and fabric word (laughter): K&Co.
buttons: Foof a la
charm: Making Memories
stamps: (swirls) $1 Michaels and (alphabet) ???
embossing powder: Ranger
ink: VersaMark
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

WOW -- Love all the details of this card - so very pretty! :)

September 16, 2008 1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gorgeous details - Your toned down colors and the scalloped edging brings everything together beautifully :)

September 16, 2008 2:05 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

I love those scallops and all the stamping. The card is lovely!

September 16, 2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

love the detail and the scalloped edges
AllisonX

September 16, 2008 6:40 PM  
Blogger **Nancy** said...

Wowzers!!! this card is fabulous!!!

September 16, 2008 10:05 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Fabulous card, Kim! I love the K&Co. papers you used for this, and the stitching is beautiful!

September 17, 2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Powerful Search Engine said...

Wonderful detail and thought gone into making this! Pascale :)

September 17, 2008 12:41 PM  
Blogger ~Carla~ said...

Love the card! Colours are beautiful!!! :)

September 18, 2008 12:45 AM  
Blogger Eveline said...

Lovely card.Great color combination.
Eveline.

September 18, 2008 10:17 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

What a fun card...full of great details! Great job on the sketch!

~lea

September 18, 2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love everything about it!

September 19, 2008 1:18 AM  
Blogger debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love all the details and gorgeous colours.

September 19, 2008 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home