Monday, October 08, 2007

A Quick Hello - revisited

This is awesome ... I had this card published in the October 2007 issue of Cards Magazine. So here is the original post from May 2007.

________________________________________

This was so quick and easy and I really, really like it! Die Cuts With A View makes the scalloped edged open-faced cards; they are in a box of 60; some with a zig zag edge and some straight edged and in a variety of colors. I started to leave it open-faced, but thought I'd like it better as a full fledged card.

cardstock: Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) and craft supply
patterned paper and letter stickers: American Crafts
brads: Miss Elizabeth's and Accent Depot
embossing folders: Cuttlebug
circle punch: EK Success

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacki Marie said...

nice! I've added you to my blogroll so that I can check in more often.

May 19, 2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Silvitanova said...

Love this card. Congrats on the pub!

October 17, 2007 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home