Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge :: 29

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is a Mother's Day theme that includes use of some digital images from MyGrafico.com. Additionally we were to include an envelope w/our projects.

I normally relish the opportunity to rant about the challenges w/challenges, but I'll spare you the grumbling ... just because I feel like I'm beyond my whining quota for this month.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply, Archiver's, DCWV and Basic Grey (envelope)
digital image: My Grafico
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Texture Textiles and word filled hearts
ribbon and letter stickers: American Crafts
die cuts: Nestabilities ovals and scalloped ovals

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

this is so cute kim
AllisonX

April 29, 2009 9:54 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Love the big scallop on front of your sweet card! That was fun!!

April 29, 2009 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!
Peggy

April 29, 2009 10:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs J said...

Gorgeous Kim, love the striped ribbon and the huge scallop on the front! Very pretty!
Hugs Mrs Jx

April 29, 2009 10:49 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Very pretty card set! I love the embossing on the back of the envelope! Great job with the challenge this week!

~Lea

April 29, 2009 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous set! I love the bold design and that fun striped ribbon!

April 29, 2009 12:05 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!

April 29, 2009 2:33 PM  
Blogger Nathalia Castellon said...

Very pretty Kim! Love the embossed flap on the envelope, too! ;)

April 29, 2009 6:20 PM  
Blogger sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

Kim what a sweet card. I'll take that extra ribbon you have left over.

April 29, 2009 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home