Monday, February 09, 2009

Thanks :: 2 Sketches 4 You

Okay, so I've been away from 2 Sketches 4 You for a few weeks. I hope to participate more frequently. If all else fails, I am keeping up w/the activity over there. Like there is a new design team. Congrats to all especially my friend Savitri. Love her work.

Here's the back story on today's creation: recently moved. Most of what I own is in storage. Packed two bags and a box of craft items to take w/me. Can't find the box. Don't remember what I did w/the Cuttlebug (CB) (see previous post). Used a 40% coupon and bought a new CB @ Michaels today. Happier.

As card making goes, this one was simple. Love that.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K & Co.
ink: Tim Holtz
stamp: Stampabilities
ribbon: Offray
dry embossing: Cuttlebug

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Laura Davis said...

Welcome back Kim! This card is beautiful!
Thanks for playing!
Laura

February 09, 2009 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Very pretty card...love the embossed background!! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea

February 10, 2009 12:01 AM  
Blogger Ewonne said...

A gorgeous card! Very elegant indeed ♥♥

February 10, 2009 3:46 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

I'm with you..I would have bought another one also!!!!!! Great card.

February 10, 2009 9:51 AM  
Blogger Savitri said...

Hey you, this is awesome! You're always so good with the soft colors!!! Saw you first Jing too, more more!!

February 10, 2009 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL as I did the same thing when my stuff was in storage too! I ended buying more stuff because I found I needed it. Your card is gorgeous!

February 10, 2009 9:09 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Gorgeous! You are so talented...you moved from Pittsburgh? I from there but now live on the West Coast...I miss it so........

February 11, 2009 11:21 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Pretty card:)

February 12, 2009 7:08 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

So perfectly simple :) Love the cuttlebug dots!

February 13, 2009 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home