Saturday, February 07, 2009

Help - Lost Cuttlebug

It's a sad day and a sad time ... I recently moved/relocated ... whatever you want to call it. Point is, I had to pack up my humongous craft stash and now I don't know where things are. I created a pile of craft stash that I absolutely had to have w/me and that I could have immediate access to. I thought that's where the Cuttlebug is/was. It is not.

You do know how hard it is to misplace a Cuttlebug, right ... ? I mean, it's a bright green color and it's a bit heavy too. But I can tell you one thing, it is NOT in this house. What I am also afraid of is that I will find the machine, but then, where in the heck are the plates ... ? Jeez.

I am soooo tempted to grab a 40% off coupon and go buy another one. But that would be wasteful. My sister offered to mail me hers ... not so genius since I already mentioned how heavy it is.

My only hope is that someone in my neighborhood will invite me over to craft and that they will have all of the super cool craft tools including a Cuttlebug. Wow ... wake me from that dream. I'm sure my neighbors know nothing about the CB or its popularity in the craft world or my sadness for being w/out mine for that matter.

Oh woe is me ... how I am going to partipate in the Cuttlebug Challenge? How am I going to write my next article for Craft Critique, which includes critiquing the Cuttlebug?

What if I wrote Provo Craft - the makers of Cuttlebug - a note? Why not just send them this blog post? Silly me, silly, silly me ... well, if you live in Ohio and have a Cuttlebug - Holla.

Thanks to Ruthie for the "Missing" poster! :-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your missing CB!!! Moving is rough, even rougher when you can't find things. Hope you find it soon!!

Hugs

~Spike

February 07, 2009 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kristie W. said...

I hope the missing CB turns up soon. The poster is a hoot!

February 08, 2009 12:20 AM  
Blogger Meda said...

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope it appears soon.
Meda

February 08, 2009 7:05 PM  
Blogger Scrapenabler said...

Hope your CB surfaces soon. I will miss your CB creations!

February 08, 2009 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home